Mutton birds unite


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

#23 Summarize your thoughts



I enjoyed doing this program. Most of the exercises were fun and I can see some of the topics covered being of assistance at work. I was a little pushed for time and so did not "play" as much as I should have. The big downside to this program was the amount of registering that was required. Its difficult to coordinate usernames and passwords. I thought that some of the information requested for registering was intrusive, and so on principal gave incorrect information. And the biter bit, had problems remembering my misinformation.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

You have made some very good comments, especially about registering. For the next group of people I will try to set up some sites so everyone does not have to register individually. Thanks for the input. Congrats on completing the program