Mutton birds unite


Friday, August 24, 2007

#18 Soho writer

Back to the technical. I can really see the utility of this program. I have had several nasty surprises with word documents which when saved to a memory stick and opened with another program have had the formatting corrupted, usually by having all text underscored. How did everyone go with publishing to their blog. I could not publish to my blog because the program did not recognise my user name and password, I would say this is easily the most frustrating glitch with the blog program.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

How frustrating...I've been using google docs to track everyones progress and it has worked well most times. There has only been one glitch where it didn't update the file and I have to re enter a couple of things.